Funding Information Lunches for Humanities Faculty
Due to weather conditions, this meeting has been moved online. Registrants should check their email for a Zoom link.
Registration for the January 25 lunch is now closed. Please register for the February 1 lunch if you would like to attend.
The Center for the Humanities aims to support humanities faculty in applying for external grants to support their research and teaching in addition to the center’s internal funding opportunities. Join us this semester for meet-and-greets with staff from the Office of Foundation Relations, Office of Research Development and Center for Humanities. Over lunch, staff will share resources and opportunities for humanities faculty to secure external funding — and field questions from humanities faculty about specific opportunities as well as the broader humanities funding landscape. We welcome you to register for either event (or both).
- Nora Kelleher, Foundation Relations
- Anne Stengle, Foundation Relations
- Trisha Sutton, Arts & Sciences and Center for the Humanities
- Catherine Determan, Office of Research Development
- Nicole Moore, Office of Research Development
Lunch dates (lunch is provided)
- Wednesday, January 25, 11:30 am–12:30 pm, ZOOM ONLY, please contact Alicia Dean for additional details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wednesday, February 1, 11:30 am–12:30 pm, Danforth University Center, Room 234 (RSVP here)
Contact Laura Perry, assistant director for research and public engagement, with any questions.