Reflections on Craft: Connecting Creative and Scholarly Practice
Faculty Book Celebration keynote speaker Charles Johnson, Professor Emeritus, University of Washington, will join a panel of Washington University faculty:
- Rebecca Copeland, Professor of Japanese Language and Literature, Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures
- Joanna Dee Das, Assistant Professor of Dance, Performing Arts Department
- Gerald Early, the Merle Kling Professor of Modern Letters, Departments of English and of African and African-American Studies
- Shreyas R. Krishnan, Assistant Professor in Illustration, Sam Fox School of Design and Visual Arts
Moderated by Ignacio Infante, Associate Professor of Comparative Literature and Spanish; and Associate Director, Center for the Humanities.
Given the conditions of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this event will be staged in a hybrid format. All are invited to attend virtually via Zoom, and we hope members of the Washington University community who are able will attend in person. In-person attendance is limited by seating capacity.
- To register via Zoom, follow this link.
- To register for in-person attendance (WashU only), follow this link.
Cosponsored by University Libraries